New COVID-19 Safety Measures For in-store Shopping
We have reviewed the safety protocols in our retail stores to adapt to the current coronavirus situation. In order to protect our customers and staff as much as possible and reduce the risk of infection we have introduced the following measures with immediate effect:
- There will be a limit on the number of customers allowed in the store at any one time.
- Customers will have to wait in a queue outside the shop to maintain social distancing.
- To enable guaranteed access to a store, we have introduced an appointment system for all our Schools and these appointments can be booked online. Please refer to the “Book a uniform fitting” link on our Homepage.
- Only one adult to accompany each child (or children) in-store to restrict the size of a family group.
- Social distancing is to be maintained at all times in-store (keep 2 metres between other customers and staff).
- Our store opening times could be extended until the end of September. Please check our website for regular updates.
- Installing protective ‘sneeze guard’ screens at till counters and introducing floor markings.
- Hand sanitiser station at the entrance of our stores for customers and staff to use.
- Where possible we are encouraging customers to use card payments for their uniform purchase (the contactless limit is now £30-£100).
- Increased cleaning arrangements in each store.
- Click and collect at stores has been withdrawn until further notice for safety reasons.
- Face covers will need to be worn by all customers from 24th June 2020 (unless exempt e.g. children under the age of 11 years old). In the event that you arrive at the store without a mask, you will not be admitted to the store, however, a mask can be purchased when entering the store.