Delivery & Returns
- We charge the following rates per order for UK delivery based on order value
Order Value Delivery Charge
£0.01 - £49.99 £5.50
£49.99 - £99.99 £6.50
- All goods will be sent by our courier company Interlink Express with an estimated delivery time of 3 - 5 working days.
- Goods will be delivered between 9am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday and must be signed for.
- In the event that the customer is out when the goods are delivered, Interlink will leave a card with details of how the goods can be redelivered or collected from their nearest depot.
- All goods are subject to availability.
In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders/items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt.
If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
Returns and exchanges
- We offer a full money back guarantee.
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your order.
- You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from The Schoolwear Specialists and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it:
- Please contact us within 7 working days from the day after the delivery day
- Contact us via phone, email, fax or in writing
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt.
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent Royal Mail special delivery with insurance paid as a minimum or collection can be arranged.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
Telphone 020 8961 9020
Monday to Thursday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Friday 9.30am - 4.00pm